Sales Representative- Bow, NH
New England Scaffolding and Services, LLC in Bow, NH is looking for Sales representatives to join our expanding team. The right candidate should have excellent communication skills be neatly presented and display an eagerness for career progression.
• Generate sales leads and call on potential new and current customers to discover requirements and sell scaffolding and other products/services
• Prepare accurate quotes based on customer specifications and needs
• Coordinate the sales, delivery, and/or erection and disassembly of scaffold systems consistent with customer requirements
• Provide leadership and direction to field crews to insure all customer needs and specifications are met
• Coordinate billing activities with accounting to insure customers are billed in a timely manner
• Maintain awareness of competitor sales efforts in the territory and update sales loss reports regularly
• Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and employees
• The ability to generate accurate and competitive quotes from blue prints or field inspections in a timely manner
• The ability to use a variety of standard office equipment; Microsoft office, Safenet, Sales Quote
• The ability to process complex, time sensitive information from multiple sources execute decision making
• The ability to “cold call” at customer offices and jobsites
• The ability to develop customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts
• The ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
• High School diploma or Equivalent- Required
• Additional education in Sales or Marketing is a plus but not required
• 3 – 5 years sales experience -Required
• Previous experience in the construction industry is a plus but not required
• Previous experience of preparing and giving professional sales presentations
To apply please respond with a resume to VStonkus@nescaffold.com- Please make sure you specify which branch you are applying for.
New England Scaffolding is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. New England Scaffolding is also an E-Verify participant.
New England Scaffolding, LLC has a drug free workplace policy.