Now Hiring a Multi Branch EHS Manager
New England Scaffolding in Brockton, MA is now hiring for a full time EHS Manager who will oversee our three branches.
• Assisting branch and field management promote effective safety program
• Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations such as OSHA, DOT, MSHA, EPA, and NFPA
• Conduct safety training and education programs for all employees as required to meet applicable regulations.
• Investigate and report injuries, accidents and near misses. Work with the appropriate team members to identify root causes and corrective actions. Clearly communicate the outcomes to all employees.
• Job site visits/inspections – working with the crews on compliance and safety
• Demonstrate continuous improvement in our Health & Safety process.
• Stay on top of advances in EHS approaches (both within our industry and beyond) and implement at the factory as needed.
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in safety related role in the construction field
• Ability to connect with and educate employees on the importance of safe work practices
• Strong work ethic: Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment and ability to work independently
• Strong computer skills and Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Upbeat/positive attitude: professional/strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills; ability to multi task, prioritize, follow-up skills
• Valid Drivers License with clean driving record
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vacation & Sick Days
• Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Vehicle Allowance and Fuel Card
To apply- Please send a resume to Vanessa.Stonkus@nescaffold.com
New England Scaffolding is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. New England Scaffolding is also an E-Verify participant