Scaffold Erectors/Laborers- MA and NH branches
New England Scaffolding & Services branch in Brockton, MA and Bow, NH is looking to hire immediately for Scaffold Erectors/Laborers. This is a full time-year round position.
We provide all necessary training, safety equipment and certificates including OSHA10. We offer full benefits- health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation/sick time, and a 401K retirement plan.
As a scaffold erector you will work as part of a crew that will be responsible for building and breaking down scaffolding as well as installing ladders, walkways, and handrails. In the Scaffold Builder role, you must be able to multi-task and pay great attention to detail.
-Erecting and dismantling scaffolding on job sites safely and efficiently. You must enjoy working outside in all elements and at high elevations.
-You are also responsible for preparing the work site, removing debris, and inspecting the scaffold parts.
– MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH HEIGHTS
– Must be at least eighteen years of age
– Must be able to pass the drug test
– Must be able to pass pre-employment physical test
– Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds in a physical environment
– Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes
– Ability to make repetitive movements
To apply, please send a resume to Vstonkus@nescaffold.com in a Word document or a PDF file.
New England Scaffolding is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. New England Scaffolding is also an E-Verify participant.