Office Assistant- Bloomfield, CT Branch
New England Scaffolding in Bloomfield, CT is seeking a full time Office Assistant.
• Provide office administrative services; scanning, typing, filing
• Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service
• Daily record updating
• Provide analysis as required using Excel
• Assist in account billing and closing out projects
• Assist in the development and implementation of new programs and procedures
• Assist with month end close out processes
• Additional office duties as deemed necessary
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• Strong work ethic: Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment and ability to work independently
• Strong computer skills and Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Upbeat/positive attitude: professional/strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills; ability to multi task, prioritize, follow-up skills
• Monday- Friday
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vacation & Sick Days
• Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
To apply- Please send a resume to Vanessa.Stonkus@nescaffold.com.
New England Scaffolding is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. New England Scaffolding is also an E-Verify participant.