Office Assistant- Brockton, MA location
New England Scaffolding in Brockton, MA is looking to hire a full time Office Assistant to join our growing team!
- Provide office administrative services; scanning, typing, filing
- Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service
- Daily record updating
- Provide analysis as required using Excel
- Assist in account billing and closing out projects
- Assist in the development and implementation of new programs and procedures
- Assist with month end close out processes
- Additional office duties as deemed necessary
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic: Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment and ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills and Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Upbeat/positive attitude: professional/strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills; ability to multi task, prioritize, follow-up skills
- Monday- Friday
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- As well as other company paid benefits
To apply please send a resume to Vstonkus@nescaffold.com
BrandSafway/NES is an equal opportunity employer and considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
BrandSafway/NES is an E-Verify participant.
New England Scaffolding has a drug free workplace policy.