Operations Manager- Bow, NH Location
New England Scaffolding is looking for a dedicated Operations Manager for their Bow, NH location!
The Operations Manager coordinates and supervises field crews, inventory, and customer service operations in a Branch Office to maximize branch revenue and profitability.
Description of Essential Duties
- Supervise and coordinate scaffolding inventory management activities to maximize equipment usage rates. Procure equipment for jobs. Provide for timely and accurate pickup and delivery of scaffolding inventory to fulfill customer expectations. Process inventory reporting, balance inventory levels, and move and/or receive equipment from other branches to meet customer needs. Control inventory levels to reduce costs, while fulfilling customer expectations. Maintain continuous contact with customers and field personnel to reconcile service requirements with available materials. Complete and input customer orders.
- Supervise equipment maintenance efforts to maximize equipment availability. Oversee fleet management and insure compliance with DOT regulations. Schedule delivery truck and fork truck fleet preventative maintenance and coordinate daily equipment checks.
- Supervise and/or perform customer service related activities. Review sales staff generated material lists for accuracy and/or missing items. Provide for count accuracy of outbound/inbound shipments. Coordinate office staff work activities to catch and remedy equipment shortages.
- Provide leadership to and manage the work activities of direct reports (directly) and other branch employees (indirectly). Develop and continuously monitor personal performance management plans.
Description of Nonessential Duties
- Perform general clerical work relating to inventory processing.
- Directly supervises field and warehouse personnel. Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with company policies and applicable employment laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a High School diploma. It is desirable for the applicant to have attained additional business related education, such as an Associate’s Degree in Business.
- Requires 2 to 5 years of operations management experience.
- It is desirable for the applicant to have previous experience in the construction industry.
- Requires PC proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel.
- Requires excellent oral and written, skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and personnel at other branch offices.
- Requires strong leadership abilities to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks. This includes abilities that correspond to leadership, such as recruiting, selecting, training, motivating employees, and managing employee performance, developing, and executing strategic business plans, and developing and administering operating budgets.
- Requires ability to process complex time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions based on this data, and to effectively communicate the related required actions to customers and subordinate personnel.
- Requires proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and basic business math.
- Requires the ability to think critically and problem solve
- Requires good organizational skills and good judgment in making decisions
To apply- please send a resume and cover letter to Vstonkus@nescaffold.com
NES/BrandSafway is an equal opportunity employer and considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
NES/BrandSafway is an E-Verify participant.
New England Scaffolding has a drug free workplace policy.